- AltEnergis plc its subsidiaries, Directors, Officers, Associates or Advisors (hereinafter collectively 'AltEnergis') shall under no circumstance be liable to viewers or users of the information contained herein and / or any third party for any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages whatsoever.
- AltEnergis shall not be liable for any damage of any kind arising out of the access, use or inability to access or use this site, or for any omissions or errors. AltEnergis reserves the right to alter or delete material from this website at any time. This website may contain certain statements that are not historical facts and may be forward-looking statements that are subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties. There are a number of important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected or suggested in any forward-looking statement made by AltEnergis plc (the company).
- These factors include, but are not limited to: (i) the company's and/or the company's partners ability to complete successfully product research and development, including early stage and commercialisation; (ii) the company's and/or the company's partners ability to obtain required governmental approvals, including product and patent approvals, the impact of cleantech industry regulation, the difficulty of predicting regulatory authority approvals, the regulatory environment and changes in the energy policies and structure of various countries; (iii) the acceptance and demand for new cleantech products and new discovery-enabling technologies such as the use of biotechnology and the company's ability to attract and/or maintain manufacturing, sales, distribution and marketing partners; and (iv) the company's and/or the company's partners ability to develop and commercialise products before its competitors and the impact of competitive products and pricing, the availability and pricing of ingredients used in the manufacture of products, uncertainties regarding market acceptance of innovative products newly launched, currently being sold or in development.
- In addition, if financial results are ever required to be published, significant fluctuations in financial results may occur as a result of the timing of milestone payments and the timing of costs and expenses related to the company's research and development programme. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, no assurance is given as to when the company's products will be launched or whether that launch will be commercially successful, and words such as "may", "will", "to", "expect", "plan", "believe", "anticipate", "intend", "could", "would", "estimate", or "continue" or the negative or other variations thereof or comparable terminology is intended to identify forward-looking statements. Investors are cautioned that all forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. The company, its subsidiaries, directors, officers, associates or advisers shall under no circumstance be liable to investors or any other third party for any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages whatsoever.
- Copyright notice
- The content of this website, including but not limited to all design, text and other information, is owned by the company and may not be reproduced, transmitted, displayed, distributed or commercially exploited in any respect and may not be copied without express written permission from the company, except that one copy, electronic or mechanical may be used by the viewer for personal and non commercial reference use only, provided it is kept together with a copy of all notices and disclaimer herein. The use or misuse of any of the materials, drawings and symbols contained in this website is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of appropriate laws. The company will actively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- Unless a confidential disclosure agreement has been entered into between the company and the party supplying the information, any information sent to this internet site or to the company by any person shall be deemed non-confidential and no obligation or responsibility is accepted in relation thereto. The company shall be free to use, publish, reproduce and disclose such information as it sees fit for any purpose whatsoever.
You may only provide a hypertext link to this website provided that the link must be clearly marked AltEnergis and point to the URL http://www.altenergis.com/ and not to other pages within the company's website. Links provided from this website to other web pages over which the company has no control, are so provided for convenience only and as such, the company neither endorses nor makes any representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of the information contained in such other web pages.
The terms of this Disclaimer and copyright notice may only be amended by the company and are governed by the laws of England.
- US Persons
Special rules apply when US persons (as defined in the United States securities laws) access this website.
- NO PRIVATE OR SHOULD THE SITUATION ARISE, PUBLIC SHARES OR OTHER SECURITIES OF ALTENERGIS PLC OR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES HAVE BEEN OR WILL BE REGISTERED UNDER THE UNITED STATES SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED, ("THE SECURITIES ACT") OR UNDER THE SECURITIES LEGISLATION OF ANY STATE OF THE UNITED STATES OR ANY PROVINCE OR TERRITORY OF CANADA AND SUCH SHARES OR OTHER SECURITIES MAY NOT BE OFFERED, SOLD, DELIVERED, ASSIGNED OR TRANSFERRED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA OR TO OR FOR THE BENEFIT OF ANY PERSON WHO IS A RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA (INCLUDING CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS OR OTHER ENTITIES CREATED OR ORGANISED IN OR UNDER THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA OR ANY ESTATE OR TRUST WHICH IS SUBJECT TO UNITED STATES FEDERAL OR CANADIAN INCOME TAXATION REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ITS INCOME), "UNITED STATES" MEANS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, EACH STATE THEREOF AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, ITS TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND OTHER AREAS SUBJECT TO ITS JURISDICTION AND "CANADA" INCLUDES ITS POSSESSIONS AND TERRITORIES.
For US regulatory reasons, US residents and other US persons who reside outside the United States are not permitted to access this website. The company is not offering any securities or services in the United States or to residents of the United States through this website or otherwise. The information contained on this website is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the securities of the company within or outside the United States. No money, securities or other consideration is being solicited by making information available on this website and, if money is sent in response to the information on the website, it will not be accepted. A "US Person" includes any US person, as well as (i) any natural person who is only temporarily residing outside the United States, (ii) any account of a US Person over which a non-US fiduciary has investment discretion or any entity, which, in either case, is being used to circumvent the registration requirements of the US Investment Company Act of 1940, and (iii) any employee benefit or pension plan that does not have as its participants or beneficiaries persons substantially all of whom are not US persons. In addition, for these purposes, if an entity either has been formed or is operated for the purpose of investing in a particular security or obtaining a particular service, or facilitates individual investment decisions, none of the beneficiaries or other interest holders of such entity may be US Residents. Terms used in this paragraph (including the term "US Person") have the meanings given to them in Regulation S under the Securities Act.